PRINT AND OFFICE
One essential factor in creating corporate image is the systematic use of typography.
These typefaces are specified to be used in representing Kemppi:
- Myriad Pro in all print materials
- Segoe UI Office materials
- Cambria in long reports, papers and articles.
recommended typefaces for non-latin languages
- Meiryo for Japanese
- Malgun Gothic for Korean
- Microsoft JhengHei for Chinese (Traditional)
- Microsoft YaHei for Chinese (Simplified)
- Gisha for Hebrew
- Leelawadee for Thai